Commonwealth Community Trust (CCT) is pleased to announce that applications for the 2018 Charitable Fund Award (CFA) are now being accepted! The application period runs from January 11 to February 28, 2018.
In its tenth year, CCT's 2018 CFA provides individuals with disabilities who reside in Virginia and demonstrate a financial need with grants of up to $1,000 to be used for equipment, medication or services.
If you have a client who lives in Virginia whose quality of life could be improved by this program, please consider applying. Examples of past awards include (but are not limited to):
- Assistive technology, including iPads
- Dental services and dentures, hearing aids and eyeglasses
- Summer camp fees, therapeutic riding and fitness center membership fees
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, van lifts, stair lifts, dehumidifiers and adaptive bicycles
- Home safety modifications such as wheelchair ramps and grab bars
For more information click here.
To apply, please click here.