Alzheimer's Disease Information
Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center
Who We Are
The Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center is a service of the National Institute on Aging (NIA). The ADEAR Center provides information about Alzheimer's Disease. An information specialist can help you:
- Find answers to questions about Alzheimer's Disease;
- Get information about the latest research findings;
- Learn about studies of new treatments;
- Receive publications about Alzheimer's symptoms, diagnosis, related disorders, risk factors, treatment, caregiving tips, home safety tips, and research;
- Locate other groups for more information, publications, and services.
- Provide clinical trials information
- Provide training materials, guidelines, and a newsletter for health care and caregiving professionals.