Bath Community Physicians Group, Hot Springs
Bath Community Hospital
106 Park DriveHot Springs, VA 24445
Who We Are
Bath Community Physicians Group offers comprehensive healthcare service for the entire family. Services include:
- Primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages,
- Comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic illnesses,
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Physicals,
- Education, screening, and prevention activities for a wide variety of health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, and heart problems,
- Community-based health education and wellness promotion,
- Assistance with accessing social services and other community services,
- Referrals for specialized therapy including Cardiac, Pulmonary, Physical and Occupational Therapy.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
No Age Requirement
Call to schedule an appointment or for further information.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency and inpatient services are offered 24 hours per day, every day at Bath Community Hospital.
Where Service is Provided:
Call the Agency