Home Based Services, Virginia Beach
National Counseling Group, Inc.
Who We Are
National Counseling Group provides comprehensive services to at-risk children, adolescents, and their families in order to stabilize the family and maintain the home environment, establish and work on treatment goals, and facilitate the use of community resources by the family. Homebased counselors work collaboratively with community professionals to prevent placement outside their home.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Evaluation;
- Individual and Family Counseling;
- Therapeutic Mentoring;
- Parenting Skills;
- Behavior Management;
- Life Skills (communication, money management, time management, anger management and social skills);
- Alcohol and Drug Urine Screening;
- 24-Hour on call Crisis Response and Stabilization;
- Relapse Prevention Training;
- Personal Care Training (nutrition, diet, grooming);
- Conflict Resolution;
- Discharge Planning;
- Anger Management;
- Supervised Visitation;
- Residential Diversion Program.