Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Find local services, articles, and more...

Search form




Any person, regardless of their disability status, has the right to register to vote at any office or agency that provides such a service. Most state agencies provide this service (the Departments of Health, Social Services, Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Aging and Rehabilitative Services, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, and Blind/Vision Impaired). Also your local Registrar’s Office has registration forms and should be able to accommodate any special need.

Currently showing 100 local programs & services.
Enter a City, County or Zip code and filter the results by location.