Safety Education, Home and Personal, Neighborhood Watch
Chesterfield County Police Department
Who We Are
Chesterfield County Police Support Services offers the following Safety programs for citizens:
- File of Life - Learn how this identification packet can save your life in an emergency.
- Identity Theft - Learn how to protect your identity and your assets from being stolen.
- Personal Safety - Learn how to better protect yourself at home, in your vehicle and elsewhere.
- Crime Prevention - Programs to attend and displays in all areas of crime prevention, including security assessments.
- Home Security Surveys - Someone from the Crime Prevention Section can perform a security assessment of your home to make sure your home is secure.
- Holiday Shopping Safety - Learn how to take simple steps to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim during the holidays.
Neighborhood Watch is one of the community service programs.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Visit the website; call
Intake Contact Email:
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided:
Where Service is Provided Other: