Brain Injury Information and Resources
Brain Injury Association of Virginia
Who We Are
The Brain Injury Association of Virginia offers the following services:
- Telephone consultation: individualized solution-focused discussions to assist callers to find the services needed.
- Resource directory listing professionals, rehabilitation services, community-based programs, and attorneys with brain injury expertise.
- Information dissemination: Individualized information packets to expand understanding about brain injury and its impact on individuals and families. A wide selection of articles about various aspects of brain injury is available on our website and through personal consultation.
- Outreach: Collaboration with human service agencies regarding the complex needs of people with brain injury. Annual Conference for individuals with brain injury, family, and professionals.
- Support Groups: listing of groups around the state including those not affiliated with our agency.
Who We Serve
Language Line available
When and How
Currently open!Monday - Friday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
No Age Requirement
Call for information
Intake Contact Email:
Intake Contact Telephone:
Call the Agency
Send an Email
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service:
Accessibility Entrance Traits:
Curb cut(s) from parking/drop-off area
Designated accessible parking close by
Public Facility Traits:
Elevator(s) available for non-ground services