Autism Services, Supported Employment
Who We Are
The ServiceSource Virginia Regional Office offers an employment program to assist individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder to obtain employment and increase self-sufficiency. The program increases the participation of individuals with autism in the labor market, with a focus on young adults transitioning out of high school.
- Soft Skills Club to enhance communication and employment readiness skills;
- Short term employment opportunities to increase work experience, skills and marketability;
- Job development and employment services to obtain and maintain permanent paid employment.
Services are provided through:
- Autism Bridge to Learn and Empower (ABLE) in Fairfax County;
- ABLE Soft Skills Club in Fairfax County;
- Aspiring, SKilled, Determined (ASD) program in Arlington County.