Day Support and Vocational Services, Henrico, Developmental Disabilities
Henrico Area Mental Health and Developmental Services
Who We Are
Henrico Area Mental Health and Developmental Services (HAMHDS) offers Day Support and Vocational Services through Hermitage Enterprises for people with developmental disabilities. Services include:
- Supported Employment,
- Group Employment including enclaves and work crews,
- Sheltered Employment at a workshop,
- Skills Training for Employment (STEP),
- Life Enrichment Program (LEP).
Services may be available at several locations.
Charles City and New Kent Counties:
- Intake: (804)727-8970,
- Emergency: (877)264-8484.