Group And Individual Supported Employment
Who We Are
ECHO specializes in providing community-based group supported employment (GSE) which maximizes each participant's opportunities in accordance with their interests. Individuals work in small groups with on-site support at businesses in the local community.
- Opportunities to try a variety of work;
- Daily training and support at the worksite by staff;
- Paid vacation or sick days and holidays;
- Transportation services from home to work for most participants in Loudoun and Fairfax Counties;
- Pay based on productivity using approved wage rates;
- Help in achieving individual goals;
- Opportunities to access the community;
- Advocacy support.
ECHO also offers Individualized Supported Employment (ISE), to assist participants to secure employment through coaching, individualized support and training. ISE helps individuals to find employment opportunities and ensure regular employment benefits. ISE provides ongoing support to achieve full participation and integration into the workforce and the community-at-large.