Skip to main content
Direct Connect Partners
Program Region
Free services offered or income-based fees, financial aid or scholarships, and housing choice vouchers.
Showing 3 ResultsShow Map View

Statewide and Nationwide

Centers for Independent Living

Organizations providing services and advocacy by and for persons with disabilities.

Advocacy for People with Disabilities

National Council on Independent Living (NCIL)
2013 H St. NW, 6th Floor, Washington , DC, 20006
Main: (202) 207-0334 Toll Free: (877) 525-3400

Centers for Independent Living

Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services: Centers for Independent Living
8004 Franklin Farms Drive, Richmond, VA, 23229
Main: (800) 552-5019

Community Services Boards

A Community Services Board, also known as a Behavioral Health Authority in some communities (CSB/BHA), is a local provider of supports to individuals with mental health challenges, substance use disorders and intellectual disability (ID) and/or developmental disability (DD). CSBs/BHAs provide support coordination/case management for individuals who wish to transition from an institution to the community with Community Living (CL), the Family and Individual Support (FIS), and the Building Independence (BI) Waivers.

Community Behavioral Health Services

Virginia Association of Community Services Boards
10128-B West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA, 23060
Main: (804) 330-3141 Fax: (804) 330-3611