Special Education and Transition to Adulthood Resources
Explore PEATC's factsheets and resource documents on important topics related to special education and transition to adulthood.Special Education:
- OCR Complaints
- Preparing for the Eligibility meeting
- One-on-One Aide in Special Ed.
- Roles Around the IEP Table
- Digital Portfolio for Families: Organization Health & Educational Documentation
Transition to Adulthood:
- Transition Guide: Internships
- Transition Guide: The Transition IEP
- Transition IEP Case Examples
- Transition Guide: Self-Directed IEPs
- Planning for the Future: Choosing the Right Diploma Option for Your Child
- Top 10 Things to Avoid in Transition Planning
Supported Decision Making:
- Supported Decision-Making and Special Education Transition Services
- Supported Decision-Making in Vocational Rehabilitation
Special Education Dispute Resolution
What do I do when we can't agree?
If you are not able to reach an agreement through informal means (additional meetings, facilitated IEPs, collaborative discussions), these formal dispute resolution options are available.
► For more factsheets and resources, please visit our website www.peatc.org