Day and Vocational Services, Charles City and New Kent, Developmental Disabilities
Henrico Area Mental Health and Developmental Services
Who We Are
Henrico Area Mental Health and Developmental Services (HAMHDS) offers Day Support and Vocational Services through Cypress Enterprises for people with developmental disabilities. Services include:
- Supported Employment,
- Group Employment including enclaves and work crews,
- Sheltered Employment at a workshop,
- Skills Training for Employment (STEP),
- Life Enrichment Program (LEP).
Services are also available at other locations.
- Intake (804) 727-8515,
- Emergency (804) 727-8484.