Supported Employment Services, Roanoke
Who We Are
enCircle Supported Employment Services program links individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Southwest Virginia with competitive employment opportunities in the community.
Staff work with individuals to develop a career path, prepare for the job search, and to hone interviewing and job skills. Staff offer coaching as is required to be successful in the job. As new employees gain skills and confidence, staff step back to allow them to build a community of support on the job. To make sure that the partnership is a success, staff communicate regularly with employers to gather input and monitor satisfaction.
enCircle works with individuals age 18 and older to help them fulfill their vocational potential by:
- Identifying vocational skills and interests;
- Helping develop resumes and complete job applications;
- Touring prospective jobs;
- Assisting with job training;
- Helping procure transportation;
- Coaching and support at the worksite;
- Developing worksite accommodations.
enCircle is approved as a vendor by the Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services (DARS). Services are provided through the DARS (Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services) and the DMAS (Department of Medical Assistance Services) Medicaid Waiver.