Spine and Pain Management
Sheltering Arms Institute (SAI)
Who We Are
Sheltering Arms Institute is a state-of-the-science, 114-bed, rehabilitation hospital that blends advanced technology, research, and evidence-based clinical care to create superior outcomes for patients.
- 212,063 total square feet,
- All private patient rooms,
- Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex care, stroke, and general rehabilitation units,
- 9,251 sq. ft. main therapy gym and three satellite gyms,
- Research, conference, and outdoor space,
- Physician, psychology, and nursing services,
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy,
- Therapeutic recreation,
- Cutting-edge patient care technology and rehabilitation equipment,
- Chapel and dining room,
- Designated visitor areas.
The physical therapists at Sheltering Arms Institute create individualized neck, back, and spine recovery programs to help patients achieve both their short- and long-term rehabilitation goals and minimize recurrences of the problems. Therapists will assist patients to become an expert at performing the prescribed exercises, so a patient can do them in the privacy of their own home.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Call for information. Admissions information is available on the website.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided: